Did you know that 46% of all clicks on a search engine results page (SERP) go to the top three positions? This means that if you’re advertising your business using Google Search Ads, and your advert shows up in the top three for a specific keyword or phrase, there’s a great chance that it’ll be clicked on! Here’s a few business benefits of Google Ads and how Google advertising can generate quality leads for your business:
Generate Quality Leads with Google Search Ads
In a rush? Here are the 4 main benefits of Google Ads for a business:
- Better Targeting: Show your Google adverts to specific people using specific devices in specific areas at specific times of day
- Faster Results: Google Ads advertisements can be setup and activated within minutes
- Better Budgeting: Track your ROI to the pence and keep an eye on what you’re spending in real-time
- Top the Competitors: Google Ads allow you to LITERALLY place above your online competition with keyword bidding and good quality scores.
In the age of data driven advertising, marketing agencies are able to develop accurate customer profiles down to fine details, like the types of devices an audience uses and its online interests. Google Ads allows you to target your audience in four main ways:
- Location Targeting: Filter your ads by geographical location, choosing the ideal country, county or city you’d like to target people in.
- Language Targeting: Are you finding that more and more non-English speaking people are enquiring about your services? Luckily, Google Ads lets you target your audience by language!
- Device Targeting: Are more of your website’s visitors accessing it via Apple devices as compared to Android? With Google advertising, you can choose to only show your Google adverts to specific device operating systems (Windows, Linux, iOS, Android).
- Past Visitor Targeting: With Google Re-marketing lists for search ads (RLSA), you’re able to target individuals who’ve previously visited your website and who did not take an action of some kind
Google will organically show your content based on how well your website is optimised for search engines. This is a slow process, and there’s no way of telling how long it’ll take for your website to show up on Google. However, this certainly is the best long-term traffic-generating strategy for any website.
Paid advertising, on the other hand, is the best way to immediately get your website showing up on search engine results pages (SERPS). This is done using pay per click (PPC) adverts where you’ll be bidding against competitors on keywords and key phrases.
Pay per click advertising, when professionally set up and managed, will get you into the coveted top-three position on Google’s SERP, and it will get you there quickly. This gives your advert the best chance of being clicked on, since it’s right at the top!
How much are you spending on your online advertising? Can you accurately track your return of investment? Another serious benefit of Google Ads is that you can track EXACTLY how much your spending, set EXACTLY how much you’d like to spend, and track your return on investment with greater accuracy.
With Google Pay Per Click adverts, you’re LITERALLY only paying Google when someone physically clicks on your advert. So, if your cost per click for a specific keyword is £1, and you’ve set a daily budget of £10 for your advert, you’ll get up to 10 clicks per day! The cheaper your keywords are, the more clicks you get for your spend.
Once your budget is reached, you’ll be notified – at which time you can add more budget should your Google advert be performing well! This way, you have TOTAL control over how much you’re spending on your Google Ads campaigns. Since we can see how many of those visitors turned into customers or leads, you can also know what your return on ad spend is.
Get Ahead of Competitors
Want to get on top of your competition – literally? Do it with Google Ads! Nowadays, with practically every business in every industry having a website, companies who want to capture more of their market need something that sets them apart from the crowded online space.
Google adverts appear above organic results, which means you’ll LITERALLY be on top of your competitors with a well-designed Google Ads advert! People looking for your services will see your website’s link first, and if your landing page is relevant to their inquiry, there’s a good chance they’ll take the next step and get in touch with you.
Waverly Digital Marketing partners with WSI Durban, a badged Google partner, which means Google themselves have acknowledged that we’re able to deliver results for local businesses – using Google Ads. Get quality business leads, quickly, and at a price that suites your budget, with professional Google Ads campaigns in the United Kingdom! Learn more about the benefits of Google Ads by connecting with Waverly Digital Marketing here.