Terms and Conditions
This is a list of our Terms and Conditions for our clients. “The Company” refers to Melnick Cyberdesign CC T/A WSI Durban. Payment of an any invoice from the company at any time denotes acceptance of these terms by the client.
- The company does not guarantee any increase in traffic or ranking on any search engine as there are too many factors that are beyond the company’s control.
- All invoices for SEO work are invoiced in advance and are due by the due date on the invoice.
- No changes will be made to the client’s websites by the company without the client’s written consent.
- The company is not responsible for any directories, listings or social media profiles created prior to the clients engaging the company’s services or to keep the listings up to date after the company’s services are terminated.
Pay Per Click Marketing
- Preferred payment to the advertising service provider is via the client’s credit card – no credit card details will be written down or accepted via email. Details will only be taken via telephone and entered directly into the advertising platform billing system.
- Should payment via the client’s credit card not be available, the company will pay the advertising budget for the client once payment for said budget has been received and is cleared in the company’s bank account. No credit will be advanced. The company will then charge the client an administration fee of 10% of the total budget to be loaded. This will also be payable before the budget amount is loaded to the Google Adwords campaign.
- Initial adverts will be sent to the client for approval. Thereafter the company will adjust the adverts based on performance data.
- The company will not take any responsibility for loss of traffic/income due to downtime of any advertising platform.
- The company can (on request) add the client as a Read-Only user on the account. Once the company’s services are terminated, the company undertakes to change the client’s access to full administrator access if the client’s account with WSI is paid up in full.
- The company is not responsible for inaccuracies in advertising if changes in pricing/policy are not communicated to the company timeously.
- All changes to daily or monthly budgets must be confirmed in writing.
Social Media Marketing
- The company will not post any content to the client’s social media properties without the client approving the content in writing.
- The company is not responsible for any negative comments posted by the public on the client’s social media properties
Web and App Development
- 70% of the total price of the website will be payable to start the project. The balance of 30% will be due once the project is completed and upon presentation of an invoice by the company/web developer.
- Quotations on sites are done based on an estimated number of hours to complete the project. Should the project go over the number of hours, the company will advise the client accordingly and reserves the right to charge for extra time taken.
- The completed website will not be published (made live) until all payments have been received.
- Should hosting invoices be in arrears for three months or great, the Company reserves the right to take the site and any emails on the domain offline until the account is fully up to date.
- Three sets of design changes will be done, thereafter the developers time will be charged for over and above the quoted price of the project.
- All content (text, images, videos) for the project must be provided to the company before development will start.
- Client has permanent administrative rights to the core technology and all content and functions. The company takes full responsibility for ensuring all 3rd party software provided by the company is properly licensed.
- All future updates to software licenses will be at the client’s cost.
- The company will share all contact details of third party developers with the client prior to the project commencing
- The company accepts no responsibility for the hosting and maintenance of websites after they have been published. It is the client’s responsibility to engage with their hosting company/web developer to ensure security and stability of the site.
- Should no communication be received from the client for a period of 30 days, then the project will be deemed complete and the final invoice issued. Once the final invoice is paid, then the company will provide the client with a zipped file of the website if so required.
- Clients will need to provide the company with all images necessary to achieve their marketing goals. The company takes no responsibility for the images provided by clients.
- Should the client require the company to purchase stock images, approval for images will be received in writing from the client before images are purchased.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
- Once off and setup costs are due on invoice.
- All monthly prices quoted include a meeting once every six weeks with a team member (either face to face or via Skype).
- Monthly invoices are due by the 1st of the month and are issued in advance of work to be done. For example, monthly invoices will be issued around the 20th of the month and are due for payment by the 1st of the following month. No work will be done until payment in full has been receipted by the company.
- The company takes all reasonable measures to ensure sensitive information is protected. It will accept no responsibility for usernames/passwords or access details that are compromised due to a data breach. The company does not keep client credit card details on hand or in email. The company uses Dropbox for business as its online data backup solution for all the companies employees and all the companies emails are kept by Google as the company uses Google for business services. The company also makes a regular hard drive backup of both Directors computers as a pre-cautionary measure as well.
- Services are offered on a month to month basis and can be cancelled by either party by giving 30 (thirty) days written notification. Notice to the company shall only be deemed to have been received if sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to to the offices of Brookes Attorneys in Kloof.
- Should any dispute arise every effort shall be made to settle the dispute between the parties. In the event that the parties are unable to settle their dispute it shall be referred to arbitration with Brookes Attorneys.
- In the event of any legal proceedings being instituted by the company, it shall be entitled to recover all legal costs, including the costs of the arbitrator, from the client on the scale as between attorney and client.
- The company accepts no responsibility for loss of traffic/income should the client’s website be hacked or offline.