MECSAfrica focuses exclusively on manpower management in Africa with a focus on recruitment in the resources sector i.e. mining, engineering, construction, petrochemical and agricultural industries.
MECSAfrica is located in Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa, but they operate across the African continent.
- Improve MECSAfrica’s competitiveness and credibility in the marketplace by substantially improving their visibility on Google and other search engines.
- Revamp the website to a) achieve ease of daily management by staff, b) improve credibility with possible clients, and c)improve organic search rankings
- Increase the talent pool that MECSAfrica has access to through CV submissions.
- Improve communication with both candidates and companies with vacancies through social technologies such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Leverage paid search and organic search to dramatically increase traffic.
- Create social properties that reflect the brand and engage the market.
- Increase market awareness of the brand
- Local companies with vacancies that needed to be filled
- International companies with project in Africa that required manpower solutions
- Qualified candidates in the market for new positions.
Services Provided By WSI
- Website design and development consultation
- Search engine optimization
- Google Adwords campaign creation and management
- Social media content creation and posting
• In 18 months, website traffic increased from 1000 visits per month to over 10 000 visits per month
• The site dominates search rankings relating to recruitment locally, and has excellent visibility for searches done on Google.com for manpower in Africa.
• The site now consistently ranks above the top recruitment companies in South Africa
Testimonial From Client
WSI have been a pleasure to work with. Nick and Mel are always available to help in any way. Their flexibility and willingness to deliver such great services is greatly appreciated. Their SEO and Adwords work is exceptional, as they always stay on top of what is happening and what needs to be changed or updated.
Social media postings are always interesting, new and fresh. Post ideas are always emailed timeously to be approved. Our blog is always maintained and the topics are in line with our branding and marketing strategy.
They are amazing to work with and so much fun!
Mary Busschau, Marketing Co-Ordinator, 2013-2014