In today’s world of marketing, Google is an absolute necessity. As a business owner or marketer, understanding how your business can appear on Google is absolutely essential. It is also important to become educated about how Google Adwords & SEO work, so that you can select your Digital Marketing Agency from an educated and critical position.
How Does Google Work?
In this session we will be covering the following:
- Anatomy of a Search Engine Results Page: What are the different results that Google can show users based on their type of search?
- Pros and Cons of Google Adwords: How it works and who should use it
- Google My Business Listings & How To Work Them: The best free marketing tool available today
- The Basics of Search Engine Optimisation: What can you do yourself to put your site in the highest possible position
- Will It Convert? A very brief look at what you need on your site to bump up conversions
This is NOT a technical session, but is aimed at the woman or man on the street – no technical knowledge or jargon required!
Who Should Attend?
- Marketing Managers
- Business Owners
- Future Entrepreneurs
What You Will Get:
All attendees will receive the following after the session:
- A digital copy of all of the presenters slides
- A deck of CheatSheets
- Adwords Checklist: can be used yourself or sent to your Agency to ensure that your campaigns have all the bells & whistles)
- Google My Business Cheat Sheet: make sure you have everything in place to get great impressions of your listing)
- On Page Checklist: Step By Step checklist to ensure you have done everything to optimise a page for your search term)
- Conversion CheatSheet: Top items to have in place to make converting easy
Date: 5th September
Time: 8am to Noon
Venue: 18 Burlington Conference Centre, Westville. Get directions here
Cost: R495 per delegate (R450 for KZN, BNI, Bizmark members)
Tea and coffee will be served
Book Your Seats Now: